weekly Renaissance meeting

Elizabeth Matthis
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Renaissance:Status_Meetings:2010-04-12

Log of the UX community meeting on project Renaissance

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 500

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Re: weekly Renaissance meeting

DrewJensen
thanks for posting this link Liz,

Just thought I'd pass along - TTBOMK the user impress mailing list is
inactive (was last I checked, but that was a good while back) - the general
user mailing list fields impress questions.

In the web forums (all that I've seen, not just the ones at
user.services.oo.o) you will find active lists on an application level.
(here is the Atom feed we publish for the English language Impress board
[last 10 posts] http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/feed.php?f=10 )

If you want to make an announcement at on of these impress specific forums,
at least for the 10 language forums at u.s.oo.o I could set you up to post
to the site-wide moderator board and you could ask them to translate and
repost to the individual language boards...that is assuming that what you
where speaking about in the meeting was a post pointing to the wiki page?

Drew

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Elizabeth Matthis <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Renaissance:Status_Meetings:2010-04-12
>
> Log of the UX community meeting on project Renaissance
>
> --
> Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
> Nagelsweg 55                         User Experience Engineer
> 20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 500
> Germany                              Fax:   (+49 40)23646 550
> http://www.sun.com                   mailto:[hidden email]
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
> Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Re: weekly Renaissance meeting

Elizabeth Matthis
Hi Drew, Hi all,

On 04/13/10 18:34, Andrew Jensen wrote:

> thanks for posting this link Liz,
>
> Just thought I'd pass along - TTBOMK the user impress mailing list is
> inactive (was last I checked, but that was a good while back) - the general
> user mailing list fields impress questions.
>
> In the web forums (all that I've seen, not just the ones at
> user.services.oo.o) you will find active lists on an application level.
> (here is the Atom feed we publish for the English language Impress board
> [last 10 posts] http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/feed.php?f=10 )
>
> If you want to make an announcement at on of these impress specific forums,
> at least for the 10 language forums at u.s.oo.o I could set you up to post
> to the site-wide moderator board and you could ask them to translate and
> repost to the individual language boards...that is assuming that what you
> where speaking about in the meeting was a post pointing to the wiki page?

Thanks Drew for your offer. I'll take you up on the offer. Sounds like
the sooner the better.
> Drew

Let me know what I need to do.