"Mental Models" by Indi Young, Presentation video on youtube.com

"Mental Models" by Indi Young, Presentation video on youtube.com

Andreas Bartel
Hi UX folks,

here is link to a nice presentation video on youtube.com. Indi Yound, a
UX professional, talks about "Mental Models", a way how to analyze users
and generate designs and functionality that serve their needs. This
video provides hands-on experience that her book "Mental Models"
doesn't. I did read some parts of the book, however, now I am going to
dig deeper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AsxNg9nNU&feature=related

So, take a look, it is about an hour long. Excellent source for ideas
for our current research phase. Comemts and feedback are appriciated.

Best,
Andreas

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Andreas Bartel
20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 672

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer