contact Brazil OpenOffice.org

Klaibson Ribeiro
Hello

My name is Klaibson and I'm writing from Brazil.

I have a blog here in Brazil that addresses the issue BrOffice / OpenOffice,
the www.brofficeparaleigos.blogspot.com

I am writing to you to propose a partnership, or an exchange of links, I
disclosing your blog on my list and you disclosing your blog, que tal?

If you want to clarify any questions or to sign the partnership, please
contact us.

Good weekend.

--
Dicas sobre BrOffice.Org - www.brofficeparaleigos.blogspot.com

Agende-se!! 4° SoLiSC - Congresso Catarinense de Software Livre
Dias 26 e 27/11/2009, na UFSC http://www.solisc.org.br
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina - Brasil

Re: contact Brazil OpenOffice.org

Elizabeth Matthis
Hi Klaibson,

I took a look at your blog and love all the pictures. I can only get the
basic idea because I don't read much Portuguese. I see that you are
listed as one of the OOo bloggers:
http://www.openoffice.org/editorial/blogs.html
So really that is where you need to be listed.

Thanks for bringing your blog to our attention. I hope everyone who can
read it takes a look at it.

Kind regards,
Liz

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 500

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel

Re: contact Brazil OpenOffice.org

Alexandro Colorado
I think the best list to propose this partnership is the
[hidden email] which deals with things such as branding
and such. Also wouldnt it be best to talk to Claudio Filho, he is the
lead of BrOffice. I am CC'ing him on this emai.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Elizabeth Matthis
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Klaibson,
>
> I took a look at your blog and love all the pictures. I can only get the
> basic idea because I don't read much Portuguese. I see that you are listed
> as one of the OOo bloggers: http://www.openoffice.org/editorial/blogs.html
> So really that is where you need to be listed.
>
> Thanks for bringing your blog to our attention. I hope everyone who can read
> it takes a look at it.
>
> Kind regards,
> Liz
>
> On 10/03/09 04:59, Klaibson Ribeiro wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> My name is Klaibson and I'm writing from Brazil.
>>
>> I have a blog here in Brazil that addresses the issue BrOffice /
>> OpenOffice,
>> the www.brofficeparaleigos.blogspot.com
>>
>> I am writing to you to propose a partnership, or an exchange of links, I
>> disclosing your blog on my list and you disclosing your blog, que tal?
>>
>> If you want to clarify any questions or to sign the partnership, please
>> contact us.
>>
>> Good weekend.
>>

> --
> Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
> Nagelsweg 55                         User Experience Engineer
> 20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 500
> Germany                              Fax:   (+49 40)23646 550
> http://www.sun.com                   mailto:[hidden email]
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
> Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
> Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel Vorsitzender
> des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Häring

Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol
IM: [hidden email]

Re: contact Brazil OpenOffice.org

O. Felka
Hi Klaibson,

maybe that these are good starting points:
http://br-pt.openoffice.org/
http://www.broffice.org/
Claudio Ferreira Filho (filhocf at openoffice.org) is a possible contact.

Groetjes
Olaf

http://www.openoffice.org/
http://qa.openoffice.org/ooQAReloaded/FrameworkTeamsite/ooQA-TeamFramework.html

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH           Olaf Felka
Nagelsweg 55                    Quality Assurance Engineer