certificate out of date

sergelectric
 Prototypes

The latest prototype (v 0.16) can be started
here<http://tools.services.openoffice.org/impressprototype/impressprototype.jnlp>(Java
6 required).

Hi, I was attempting to try the UI but the cetificate is expired.

Regards

Re: certificate out of date

Frank Loehmann
Hi,

Thanks for the hint about the expired certificate.

We are using a self signed certificate for these Java based prototypes.
Due to this a warning is shown to the user at start-up even if we will
sign the prototype with a fresh certificate again. The expired
certificate can be accepted to run the prototype, so we decided not to
renew the certificate.

Best regards,

Frank

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Frank Loehmann
Nagelsweg 55                         User Experience StarOffice

OpenOffice.org User Experience Team
http://ux.openoffice.org

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH,Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel