Status Presentation for March, April upcoming

Status Presentation for March, April upcoming

Elizabeth Matthis
Hi All,

 I just noticed that the link to the March status presentation was only
posted on the ux-discuss list, so I thought I'd post it here just in
case not everyone reads both lists.
BTW, the April status presentation will be coming in May, so be on the
look out.

;-)
Kind regards,
Liz