Renaissance

Tim Overath
Hello OpenOffice "project Renaissance" Team,

I'm from Germany so make yourselves ready for the hard, spicked with
grammar and language mistakes, but at least short text.

I think this project ist a very cool Idea and I would rly like to see it
go further :D also a aproxximate release date would be very fine because
I can't wait any longer :( so plz hurry up!

With greets from germany,

Tim Overath

Re: Renaissance

Andreas Bartel-2
Hi Tim,

thanks a lot! There are already a few things available that you can check out. Download RC10 for instance or try out the latest DEV300 m97 release. There you can check out the changes regarding slide navigation, new drag and drop behavior and some visual polishing. Feedback is very much appreciated at any time.

Regards,
Andreas

Am 22.01.2011 um 19:26 schrieb Tim Overath:

> Hello OpenOffice "project Renaissance" Team,
>
> I'm from Germany so make yourselves ready for the hard, spicked with grammar and language mistakes, but at least short text.
>
> I think this project ist a very cool Idea and I would rly like to see it go further :D also a aproxximate release date would be very fine because I can't wait any longer :( so plz hurry up!
>
> With greets from germany,
>
> Tim Overath

Andreas Bartel | User Experience Engineer
Phone: +49 (0)40 236 46 - 672
Oracle OFFICE GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande