Renaissance Prototype - Format toolbar mockups

Renaissance Prototype - Format toolbar mockups

Ciccarelli Enrico

I created some mockups of the format toolbar with Inkscape.

Some features like border, transparency or glow have not been fully

implemented in the current version of OpenOffice.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/972109/1a.png

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/972109/1b.png

A similar version of the same concept:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/972109/2a.png

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/972109/2b.png

What do you think about my ideas?

Enrico Ciccarelli

Re: Renaissance Prototype - Format toolbar mockups

Rodrigo Carvalho
I liked the contextual behavior! It's something I missed in the prototype.

Regards!
--
Rodrigo