Re: prototype feedback

LBraun2
Hi Christoph
thanks for your answer.

> However, I don't know how the GullFOSS blog works, but from what I can
> see you've added an external hyperlink which might cause the moderation.
> Otherwise it would be possible to automatically publish spam messages
> which would cause even less fun.

It's not because of the hyperlink
I tried it also without hyperlink.

I see now, this doesn't concern only me.
Does the moderator throw the comments away?
The homepage should give a message: " We don't want a feedback."
„Comments are closed“ or something in the way.
Can you suggest this to your boss?

Thank you and have a beautiful evening.
Alex

Re: Re: prototype feedback

Christoph Noack-4
Hi Alex,

mmh, I don't know much about GullFOSS since only Sun employees are
allowed to post there. That is the reason why we introduced a separate
UX planet [1], where we can add other personal blogs.

Thus, we can just wait for Frank to "reappear" or I would like to ask
you to send a mail to Stefan Taxhet (st at openoffice.org).

Have also a nice evening!
Christoph

[1] http://planet.services.openoffice.org/ux (keeps only the last 30