Quick-search in menu

Jean-Philippe Green
Here's a mockup of one of my ideas. Everything is described in the
attached image.

Re: Quick-search in menu

Alexandro Colorado
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Jean-Philippe Green <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's a mockup of one of my ideas. Everything is described in the attached
> image.

please upload your images to a third party provider like imagebin.org

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol
IM: [hidden email]

Re: Quick-search in menu

Christoph Noack-4
Hi Jean-Philippe,

thank you for your idea. As Alexandro already pointed out, attachment to
this mailing list are removed (although all list subscribers might get
unwanted attachments.

To present us your idea, you may also use the OpenOffice.org Wiki to
upload and describe your idea.

By the way, your subject sais "quick-search in menu", so you may also be
interested in the already existing idea pages at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/Command_search

Bye,
Christoph