Project Renaissance IRC weekly meeting minutes

Project Renaissance IRC weekly meeting minutes

Elizabeth Matthis
Hi All,

For those of you who like to keep up to date, we had our weekly IRC
meeting today. Not much was reported except that there will be a status
presentation this Thursday, April 1st, and that the meeting participants
decided to define a new default page style: hot pink with lilac stripes.
OK, kidding about the second part. :-) For more, please read it yourself.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Renaissance:Status_Meetings:2010-03-29

All weekly meeting chat transcripts can be found here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Renaissance:Status_Meetings

Have a nice day!

Re: Project Renaissance IRC weekly meeting minutes

Christoph Noack-4
Welcome back, Liz!

Am Montag, den 29.03.2010, 17:37 +0200 schrieb Elizabeth Matthis:
> new default page style: hot pink with lilac stripes.

That sounds more like 80s underwear, doesn't it? ;-) More page, less
style. However, thank you very much for the link and the reminder...