OpenOffice.org Document Icons Redesign - We need your screenshots

OpenOffice.org Document Icons Redesign - We need your screenshots

Andreas Bartel-2
Dear all,

we would like to collect many  screenshots of folders that contain various documents. These can be anything, on any operating system. There is Wiki page you can use to present your material:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ODF_icons_i-team#User_generated_screenshots

However, please ensure that you remove any file or folder names such that no personal information is visible in order to protect your privacy.

Thanks a lot!
Andreas
--

Andreas Bartel | User Experience Engineer
Phone: +49 (0)40 236 46 - 672

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande