OO user interface suggestion

Richard Lighthill
Make the majority of right-click menu items CUSTOMIZABLE.
At bare minimum, make the cut, copy, and paste "right-click" items
at the TOP of the right click menu, not at the bottom

Richard Lighthill

Re: OO user interface suggestion

Mathias Michel
Hi richard

2009/1/7 Richard Lighthill <[hidden email]>

> Make the majority of right-click menu items CUSTOMIZABLE.
> At bare minimum, make the cut, copy, and paste "right-click" items
> at the TOP of the right click menu, not at the bottom
>
> --
> Richard Lighthill

I must not agree. It depends on the way you use the context menu (I use it
for lesser common entries, not for c/c/p).
The first step of making them customizable is IMO the best way. But since
they are dynamic, the customization interface needs placeholder, depending
of which context you are in (remember if you right-click a misspelled word
or not, a line, a paragraph, a table, a figure, etc.)

HTH

Mathias