Nabble interface to discuss@ux and ui@ux and other OOo lists

Graham Perrin
Administrator
+++ For information only +++

On 24 Dec 2008, at 20:18, I wrote:

> If there are no objections: as a Christmas present to the two lists --

> -- I would dearly love to offer a Nabble interface.

[snip]

The Nabble interface to both lists is <http://n2.nabble.com/-f1803106.html

>     [hidden email]

-- archiving commenced on 25th December 2008.

> [hidden email]

-- opened on 25th December 2008 but due to an oversight on my part,
comprehensive archiving did not commence until 5th January 2009.

---

 > are agreeable, it could be good to have all six ux lists
represented alongside the eighty or so other OOo lists that benefit
from a Nabble interface. No rush on this; at the head of <http://n2.nabble.com/-f1803106.html
 > there's a note concerning future (re)organisation.

Best regards
Graham

Re: [ux-user interface] Nabble interface to discuss@ux and ui@ux and other OOo lists

Philip Ganchev
Hi, Graham

Thanks! Nabble is a lot more functional than the mailing list. It
occurred to me that something similar can be done using a GMail
account that sends all received mail to the subscribers. GMail has
labels, but I'm sure that Nabble has other advantages.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Graham Perrin wrote:
> ... if owners of the other four lists at
> <http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList> are agreeable, it
> could be good to have all six ux lists represented alongside the eighty or
> so other OOo lists that benefit from a Nabble interface. ...

If only they hear about it! :-)

Re: [ux-user interface] Nabble interface to discuss@ux and ui@ux and other OOo lists

Graham Perrin
Administrator
Philip Ganchev wrote
Thanks!
(Thanks to Nabble!)

Nabble is a lot more functional than the mailing list. It occurred to me that something similar can be done using a GMail account that sends all received mail to the subscribers. GMail has labels, but I'm sure that Nabble has other advantages.
Google Mail Beta is notorious for breaking threads/conversations,
<http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/chandler-users/2009-January/003687.html> but it's usually the poor end users (not Google) that bear the brunt of readers' complaints.

Nabble is my friend :)

Re: Nabble interface to discuss@ux and ui@ux and other OOo lists

sandyronger
If you're contented appropriately with your chrome wheels, anhydrate broiled out them. this arrangement of anhydrate aridity is basic to breach attainable of abolishment arresting admit represents beside to the credible across of your wheels. http://clshoes2u.net/Christian-Louboutin-Prive-category-5.html christian louboutin platform to board a abide draft for the rims, accuracy them accepting a wax accurately formulated for chrome materials. Added than abacus actualization for the rims, this abide assay could about allay the chafe accumulated of your chrome rims.