Menu bars and the "new" MS Office

R M Nicholson
I have now spent countless hours relearning the damn menu in the new
MS office
What a waste of my time after using the programs for 15 years
Please do not "fix" what is not broken
I have migrated to OO because of the waste of time relearning MS office

Randy Nicholson | Chartered Accountant
Governance | Business Analysis | Performance Evaluation | Risk and
Control Assessment
Victoria, BC | (250) 885-6248

Re: Menu bars and the "new" MS Office

Martin Hanzel
At this point we don't even know if any thing will be "fix" at all. Remember
that everything, including the new UI exists as a concept (so far).

Furthermore, it is very unlikely that the version of OOo which will have a
new UI will not be able to revert back to classic toolbars and such.

.Martin