Hi, I found redoffice have a good ui design

Hi, I found redoffice have a good ui design

jie luo
Redoffice is a Chinese office suite based on OpenOffice.org which focus on UI design and localization, e.g. templates ( I think)

I think, most people won't find a UI good or not until they use it for long and compare to others.

Then, please take a look at it:
http://products.redoffice.com/show/fshow.php?showname=prodesk.swf

Regards
JIe Luo

Re: Hi, I found redoffice have a good ui design

Cor Nouws
Hi JIe,

jie luo wrote (9-8-2009 2:13)
> Redoffice is a Chinese office suite based on OpenOffice.org which focus
> on UI design and localization, e.g. templates ( I think)
>
> I think, most people won't find a UI good or not until they use it for
> long and compare to others.

I have no reason to disagree with that.

> Then, please take a look at it:
> http://products.redoffice.com/show/fshow.php?showname=prodesk.swf

Great presentation, and interesting features.
Thanks for sending.

Kindest regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws - nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
Ontwikkelaar? Join! http://council.openoffice.org/developers.html