Fwd: Feedback on Impress prototype

Konstantin Tokarev
(Forwarding to ui list)

Hello everyone!
I've tried your online prototype of Impress. I think that hiding of ribbon, implemented in prototype FixedLabel Toolbar Variant 3, is very useful because it saves a lot of space on wide-screen displays of laptops. I think this feature should present in final UI, nevertheless what variant you'll stay on. Personally I like idea of "mixed controls", but this variant will be more usable if it has an ability to hide ribbon

Thank you very much for your work!
Konstantin