Being a bit less active (than usual)

Christoph Noack-4
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for sending some spam [1] to this list, but to me, this
explanation is pretty important. You might have noticed a decline in my
contributions over the last weeks. On the one hand, this can be easily
explained with my participation in the Community Council.

On the other hand, my day job is very demanding and time consuming at
the moment ... and this won't change over the next weeks. Moreover, I
start to experience some RSI due to very monotonous computer work ... so
I have to step back a bit to avoid long-term issues. Well, I'll promise
to read all the messages on the UX lists. Maybe I simply switch to
developer comments like +1 or -1 ;-)

Sorry, but I'll be back, soon. You'll surely notice that ... there will
be even more spam. :-) [1]

Bye,
Christoph

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

Re: Being a bit less active (than usual)

Jaron Kuppers
Oh no!  We certainly don't want you getting any RSI or fired from your day
job for the sake of the UX community.  Your spam will be missed though!

Cheers,
Jaron

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Christoph Noack <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm sorry for sending some spam [1] to this list, but to me, this
> explanation is pretty important. You might have noticed a decline in my
> contributions over the last weeks. On the one hand, this can be easily
> explained with my participation in the Community Council.
>
> On the other hand, my day job is very demanding and time consuming at
> the moment ... and this won't change over the next weeks. Moreover, I
> start to experience some RSI due to very monotonous computer work ... so
> I have to step back a bit to avoid long-term issues. Well, I'll promise
> to read all the messages on the UX lists. Maybe I simply switch to
> developer comments like +1 or -1 ;-)
>
> Sorry, but I'll be back, soon. You'll surely notice that ... there will
> be even more spam. :-) [1]
>
> Bye,
> Christoph
>
> [1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

Re: Being a bit less active (than usual)

Elizabeth Matthis
Hi Christoph,

Thanks for all you do. Whenever you do it! I know the CC needs you, too
and that UX has to share.
Your day job is really lucky to have you full-time and your girlfriend,
too. It is okay for you to think of yourself every now and then. ;-)

Be careful of the RSi I already had one hand operated on and you do not
really want to go through that. Trust me.

Take care,
Liz

On 06/22/10 03:30, Jaron Kuppers wrote:

> Oh no!  We certainly don't want you getting any RSI or fired from your day
> job for the sake of the UX community.  Your spam will be missed though!
>
> Cheers,
> Jaron
>
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Christoph Noack <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm sorry for sending some spam [1] to this list, but to me, this
>> explanation is pretty important. You might have noticed a decline in my
>> contributions over the last weeks. On the one hand, this can be easily
>> explained with my participation in the Community Council.
>>
>> On the other hand, my day job is very demanding and time consuming at
>> the moment ... and this won't change over the next weeks. Moreover, I
>> start to experience some RSI due to very monotonous computer work ... so
>> I have to step back a bit to avoid long-term issues. Well, I'll promise
>> to read all the messages on the UX lists. Maybe I simply switch to
>> developer comments like +1 or -1 ;-)
>>
>> Sorry, but I'll be back, soon. You'll surely notice that ... there will
>> be even more spam. :-) [1]
>>
>> Bye,
>> Christoph
>>
>> [1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 500

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz