Awesome Work!

James Anthony DeVore
I must be honest:
I Love the work that is happening to rework the openoffice UI.
I like that it is ribbon-like
(honestly, if you want to attract more users, openoffice needs to have
an interface extremely similar to the MS office interface.)
Giving users a choice between a few of your interface ideas is a great
plan of action.
Keep up the good work, and remember; make it polished, whatever it is.
-JTech452

Re: Awesome Work!

Elizabeth Matthis
Hi James,

James Anthony DeVore wrote:
> I must be honest:
> I Love the work that is happening to rework the openoffice UI.

Thank you for your support! We do need to hear from the supporters just
as much as from the nay-sayers.