Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Graham Perrin
Administrator
Apple updated their article Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts
on 27th April.

In the OpenOffice.org wiki, Mac OS X Porting - Keyboard Shortcuts
was last updated on 4th March. A review may be timely.

Regards
Graham

Re: Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

André Schnabel
Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: Graham Perrin <[hidden email]>

> Apple updated their article  http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343 Mac OS X
> keyboard shortcuts
> on 27th April.

does anybody know, if an "official" translation (preferable German ;) ) for the Mac modifier keys exists?

André
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Cor Nouws
Andre Schnabel wrote (19-5-2009 8:51)
>> Von: Graham Perrin <[hidden email]>
>
>> Apple updated their article  http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343 Mac OS X
>> keyboard shortcuts
>> on 27th April.
>
> does anybody know, if an "official" translation (preferable German ;) ) for the Mac modifier keys exists?

No idea. But Max Odendahl (mod) worked on key's recently, also for Mac.
Maybe he knows?

Ciao - Cor

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
= "2009 - Develop OOo"   =   www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =

Re: Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Maximilian Odendahl-3
Hi Cor,

>> does anybody know, if an "official" translation (preferable German ;) ) for the Mac modifier keys exists?
>
> No idea. But Max Odendahl (mod) worked on key's recently, also for Mac.
> Maybe he knows?

I think you remember wrong, it wasn't me. But yes, someone worked on it
recently and created several CWS for it.

Max

Re: Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Hi Guys,

Sorry I can't help. I suggest, if you didn't already, that one of you
contact the Mac porting list. There must be someone German there or at
least someone with access to a German mac office version.

Liz

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
20097 Hamburg                        Phone: (+49 40)23646 500

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel

Re: Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Uwe Fischer

On 05/20/09 21:05, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Andre Schnabel wrote (19-5-2009 8:51)
>>> Von: Graham Perrin <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> Apple updated their article  http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343 Mac OS X
>>> keyboard shortcuts  on 27th April.
>>
>> does anybody know, if an "official" translation (preferable German ;)
>> ) for the Mac modifier keys exists?
>
> No idea. But Max Odendahl (mod) worked on key's recently, also for Mac.
> Maybe he knows?
>
> Ciao - Cor

It is Rvojta who is currently working on Mac shortcuts.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Rvojta/Multiplatform_shortcuts#Modifiers_Support_2

Uwe
--
   [hidden email]  -  Technical Writer
   StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany

Re: Accelerator/modifier keys in OpenOffice.org: harmony with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts

Cor Nouws
Uwe Fischer wrote (25-5-2009 10:38)
> On 05/20/09 21:05, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> No idea. But Max Odendahl (mod) worked on key's recently, also for
>> Mac. Maybe he knows?
>>
> It is Rvojta who is currently working on Mac shortcuts.
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Rvojta/Multiplatform_shortcuts#Modifiers_Support_2

So I have to apologise to both :-)

Cor